Saturday, June 7, 2008

so, as you have seen in my last post. this week has been stressful. today i got to work. my sandwich cooler is still broken. so im running a much smaller menu-that i like alot actualy.  and about an hour after getting to work our espresso machine breaks. so we could do regular coffee, and tea. not alot. our repair guy came out on his day off to fix it. hes amazing. 
but during the whole ordeal im talking to wookie about it, and the hanging light above us goes out. classic. all i could do was smile. and i thats just what i told wookie. "just smile man, what else are we gonna do?"
i have no idea what put me in such a good mood today. but i have some ideas.
-waching lindseys eloquent video post like 6 times yesterday, and sharing in her excitement.
-listening to freinds music for the last 48 hours.
-chillen with my boy rick.(ill post about this guy later-hes family around here)
-the rain and sigur ros-at the same time.

or maby its just what my dad always calls "positive reinforcement" 

its a day for that little black scrapbook. where refrigorators, coffee machines, lights, bones, spirits, all are broken. 
but here i am, dancing at my espresso machine. with lightning in my blood, and the future in my wounds....waiting



as rick just told me, "aint no use cryen over spilled milk, it COULD be whiskey."

No comments: