Tuesday, March 18, 2008

over

im so almost done withe the quarter!!!!! i have a easy final in about 40 min. then a day of cleaning the kitchen we spent the last 10 weeks in. and im done for two weaks. what will i do? 

think, read, listen to music, work, stay up past 9 on a weeknight. sounds good. 

lats night thinking about my life and the wierd flow it has had. and im happy that iv made the mistakes i have. because they brought me to such good places and people. champaign, cooking, chicago. even how i got to the neighborhood i live in(and will not leave for some years). i started thinking about this because my bud cameron posted a new song on his myspace. and its beautiful. im proud of my mistakes because they brought me to people who erased them. and when i am able, i cant wait to repay them.

caio,


No comments: